[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Tests-Functional-obi.101.mcz

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 13:04:02 UTC 2009

With my latest commits the OLD API is now working as before.

New API is still using with: (I don't like it too) , what should be used
instead.
I would also like to know if anyone suggest a better selector than
callbackValue:
(value: should not be used as Julian already suggested)

Example:
    self
        renderLabel: 'Radiogroup'
        input: [