[Seaside-dev] Issue 320 in seaside: WAMutex portability

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Feb 5 15:16:21 UTC 2009

Comment #3 on issue 320 by jfitzell: WAMutex portability

No, I realized the implementation would have to be different on GemStone,
that's why
I added the platform method at all. However, the default implementation
works on both
Squeak and VW and should *load* fine into GemStone since it doesn't
reference any
globals. The same is true of #terminateProcess: which was already there
because it's
the same on GemStone and Squeak but different on VW.

So I think it's fine to have the default implementation where it is, no?