[Seaside-dev] Issue 294 in seaside: Loading Seaside-Squeak-Platform gives walkback because 'WAPlatform current' is nil

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jan 25 02:04:34 UTC 2009

Updates:
	Owner: ---

Comment #11 on issue 294 by WeybridgeWay: Loading Seaside-Squeak-Platform
gives walkback because 'WAPlatform current' is nil

When this was reopened it was left assigned to me. I'm happy to remove
WASqueakPlatform class>>#'initialize' but I sense that there is
not a consensus on this approach. Since I view my involvement as primarily
doing enough cleanup to get things to load in GemStone,
I'm happy to defer to others on the preferred approach. I'll remove myself
as owner, though if someone tells me to do something
simple I'm willing to do it.

--James Foster