[Seaside-dev] Issue 248 in seaside: deal with dependencies from RenderLoop on Component

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Jan 31 00:39:02 UTC 2009

Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 248 by jfitzell: deal with dependencies from RenderLoop
on Component

I'm retracting this statement. I don't think Component should need to
depend on
Canvas, but RenderLoop really does need to depend on Component and Session.

It expects a root Component, understands root Decorations, and uses various
Guides
and Visitors to do its work. I don't think there's any way to avoid all
those
dependencies.