[Seaside-dev] Issue 305 in seaside: move #nativeRequest to WARequestContext?

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Jan 31 00:43:02 UTC 2009

Updates:

Comment #8 on issue 305 by jfitzell: move #nativeRequest to
WARequestContext?

Do you mean you'd rather store the native request in the property
dictionary than in
an instvar? If so, then I guess that is ok, though an instvar seems better
to me.

If not, I don't think that storing just the data from the native request in
the
property dictionary is the same. The native request object may have methods
as well
as data that the user wants to use.