[Seaside-dev] JQuery tests and flow

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemstone.com
Sun Nov 15 22:24:58 UTC 2009

As you can probably tell with my last couple of bug reports, I've been working on creating a Seaside3.0 configuration that will run without Flow (aimed on running on GemStone/S 2.3 which is  without partial continuations and therefore without Flow).

It turns out that the JQuery-Tests (Core and UI) depends upon Flow via Seaside-Development, but the JQuery implementation packages themselves do not.

I would think that if JQuery itself doesn't depend upon Flow, then the tests or at least a subset should be independent of Flow as well.

I haven't looked at where the dependencies are coming from, but I'd be willing to take a crack at splitting things out, unless there's a good reason not to:)