[Seaside-dev] JQuery tests and flow

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Nov 15 22:30:52 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Dale" == Dale Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemstone.com> writes:

Dale> I would think that if JQuery itself doesn't depend upon Flow, then the
Dale> tests or at least a subset should be independent of Flow as well.

I could disagree.  A testing environment might require test harnesses
that are not required for deployment.

For example, does a running system require SUnit?  No.  You need it only when
you are trying to test something.

Similarly, tests for jquery could require Flow, where the package itself
for deployment does not.