[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Grease-Core-obi.29.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:12:26 UTC 2010

Yeah, just because it's being stored in the Seaside repo, doesn't mean
it's a "seaside basic package" and, conversely, some seaside packages
are not in that repo.

If this is really needed, we should add proper meta-data that
specifies a group or a project or something. But I'm still not really
happy with WAPackage and reluctant to keep adding functionality to it.
:)

Julian