[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Grease-Core-obi.29.mcz

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 06:48:21 UTC 2010

WADevelopment loadPackages: WADevelopment allPackages

always loads all packages currently defined in GRPackage.
Mostly I dont want to update all packages at the same time.

E.g. I would prefer to update only the seaside core packages,
and not e.g. Magritte or some seaside addOns.
So adding an instVar to GRPackage would be an option.
Or maybe adding a subclass to GRPackage.

Gerhard