[Seaside-dev] crazy thought

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue Jul 13 17:53:11 UTC 2010

playing with minimal loads of Seaside3.0 (i.e., no browser loaded and
sometimes no applications registered) I had a crazy thought that when
you get the '/seaside not found' that the list of actual application
urls are listed ... telling you what urls you can use ...

It's crazy but without the application browser, it's a little bit of
work to figure out what you can load ... especially useful for me would
be the 'there are no applications registered' variant:)