[Seaside-dev] WANotFoundHandler

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:26:20 UTC 2010

Hi Carlos,

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you wondering how to process the URL in
Seaside? Or what the URL should look like? Or how to make the request? Are
you wanting the URL to trigger a callback or just a normal rendering phase?

By the way, I would suggest posting your questions to the "seaside" list
instead of the "seaside-dev" list. The -dev list is intended for discussion
of the development of the Seaside framework itself and it has a much smaller
membership. You'll get a faster reply on the general list.

Julian