[Seaside-dev] WANotFoundHandler

Carlos Crosetti carlos.crosetti at mostar.com.ar
Thu May 6 01:42:25 UTC 2010

Julia, I apologize for sending to the wrong list. Please dont blame on me for this note.
What I am looking for is to make the WANofFoundhandler redirect back to the Seasid registed app, the URL  will look like http://locahost:8080/seaside/path/myapp

I coded
    WANotFoundHandler>>handleRequest: aRequest
        ^WAResponse rediredtTo: 'http://localhost:8080/seaside/path/myapp'

and got this method working, but is leaving me back in the /seasie root-

Carlos