[Seaside-dev] WANotFoundHandler

Crosetti, Carlos A carlos.a.crosetti at verizonbusiness.com
Thu May 6 12:45:34 UTC 2010

Yes, is called, I added

I coded

    WANotFoundHandler>>handleRequest: aRequest

            aRequest explore.

        ^WAResponse rediredtTo:
'http://localhost:8080/seaside/path/myapp'

I can see the inspector and watch to the Dictionary inside the WARequest
object, my request is

            http://localhost:8080/path/test?var1=111111&var2=22222

That I enough for me but now I got my request parsed, I would like a
good rediredt, that is happening but not getting to the right path.

Carlos Crosetti

Verizon Business

+54 11 4107 7822

VNet 410 7822