[Seaside-dev] WANotFoundHandler

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu May 6 23:15:20 UTC 2010

I tested it in a 2.8 image and it works for me if I change the Dispatcher to
have no default entry point. So I can't reproduce the problem. Perhaps you
need to use Firebug or even telnet to trace through each redirect and find
out exactly where the problem is. Or try to set up the simplest scenario you
can that illustrates the same problem. There must be something different
between your setup and mine.

Julian