[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0a6ish

Julian Fitzell julian at fitzell.ca
Wed May 19 20:52:38 UTC 2010

I'm too exhausted to dig into this any further than reading it right now.
What Michael's talking about sounds fairly reasoned, but even assuming
everyone agrees, I think this is a disruptive change to throw in at this
point. What's the smallest change we can make to get it working "good
enough" for now?

My suggestion is that... no, crap, that doesn't work at all. I was going to
suggest we take the sprint at ESUG to focus on sorting out encoding/decoding
(I'd like to be a focus for 3.1 anyway). But since Philippe won't be there
and Lukas may or may not be, that's not really going to work out. :)

Ok, so I'm not sure when we tackle that, but the question is still what can
we do now that won't make us even *less* likely to release?

Julian