[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Core-pmm.238.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 00:45:02 UTC 2011

I moved this and Seaside-Core-css.516 back to the main repo by
mistake. Well actually it was SqS's mistake: I hit "move package", saw
that there were several versions and hit cancel, and squeaksource
moved them anyway apparently.

I find the UI too painful to track down those version to move them
back again - if anyone else has the stomach for it, feel free. :S

Julian