[Seaside-dev] 3.0.4 status

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Feb 10 01:49:15 UTC 2011

PharoCore1.0:

   - WAHtmlFileHandlerListingTest>>testFileLibraries results in a
     WAAttributeNotFound being signalled (test error). I'll dig into this
     one a little bit more tomorrow.
   - several WAFileLibraryTests fail the first time tests run, pass
     on rerunning of tests ... I'll ignore these for now

PharoCore1.1.1:

   - several WAFileLibraryTests fail the first time tests run, pass
     on rerunning of tests ... I'll ignore these for now

Seaside-Core-jf.696:

   - WABaseElement>>target: is still in the package, so Philippe's edits
     weren't committed (presumably). If the only change that was made at
     the time was to move WABaseElement>>target: from Seaside-Core to
     Seaside-HTML5 then I can do the edit tomorrow (it's getting late
     here:)
   - no other (unexpected) dirty packages

Grease-Pharo-Core and WAUrlEncoder:

   - I'll do these edits tomorrow as well...

I also plan on making a pass at loading Seaside3.0 into Pharo1.2 and
Pharo1.3 according to mail I've seen the only problem with Seaside3.0 on
Pharo1.2 is related to using the proper version of OB and that's what
symbolic versions are for, so I should be able to address that issue.