[Seaside-dev] 3.0.4 status (PharoCore1.0)

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:02:18 UTC 2011

Dale,
Please use the following for the build process:
WAConfiguration allInstancesDo: [ :instance | instance clearSearchContexts
].
WAConfiguration allSubInstancesDo: [ :instance | instance
clearSearchContexts ].

After running these the tests seem to clear.
We will continue discussion on issue 643 on the issues tracker.
Cheers,
Avi.