[Seaside-dev] 3.0.4 status (PharoCore1.0)

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Feb 11 23:24:50 UTC 2011

Avi,

In GemStone it is not a good idea to rely on allInstances since a
repository can be quite large, so I'm reluctant to put in such a method.

Presumably something like the following will work:

   WASystemConfiguration allSubclasses do: [ :each |
     each instance
         clearSearchContexts;
         clearDescription ].

without resorting to allInstances? In the particular case I've seen
clearing the description and search context would do the trick...

Dale