[Seaside-dev] [Seaside] Build Process

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Sat Mar 5 21:09:40 UTC 2011

More often than not the integration of changes from the Pharo version of Seaside to GemStone involves manual intervention by a developer to resolve. So automation on that from would require my attention anyway ...

I have been threatening to convert the functional tests to automated tests, but have just not had the cycles to do so ... it would be very useful.

I _am_ spending time on the MetacelloBrowser ... when that tool is ready, the Seaside developers could use the MetacelloBrowser to update the configs for Grease and Seaside rather than waiting me to find time to do it ...

Oh and let's see, I think there should be a hudson build for just Grease since one of the issues this time around would have been exposed by a Grease only build ... using a configuration to load Grease would have exposed the problem as well, but I know that Grease is being used in other projects besides Seaside, so independent testing there would be useful...

Dale