[Seaside-dev] [Seaside] Requests & Components Caching

Avi Shefi avishefi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:11:09 UTC 2011

Phillipe,
re query parameters - obviously, but aren't the seaside params (_k,_s) get
new values each time the page is rendered?
re component caching - why we don't want to go this way?

About your comment about the database layer - I disagree. Navigational
elements can be cached, without the need to call the render chain. I think
it is valuable to have components' output cached.
Cheers,
Avi.