[Seaside-dev] Problems loading seaside con Pharo 1.1.1

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Sat Mar 26 20:11:04 UTC 2011

Hi,
 sorry if it is a know issue, I have not been reading the list
latetly, but I'm having problems loading Seaside on pharo 1.1.1
 I'm just doing:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
    load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.

and I got two different errors because I tried twice. The first one
was an instance var redefinition on a subclass (the inst var name was
stream) and the second time I got 'No version found for #stable of
ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser'

So, beside downloading a Seaside image from the seaside home page, how
should I load the latest seaside version on pharo 1.1.1?

--
Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching