[Seaside-dev] Problems loading seaside con Pharo 1.1.1

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Sun Mar 27 02:57:49 UTC 2011

I'm wondering if you need to update your version of Metacello:

  ConfigurationOfMetacello project updateProject.
  ConfigurationOfMetacello load.

Was the inst var redefinition in a Seaside class? which implies that you already have a version of Seaside30 loaded?

For the release of 3.0.4, I tested the load of Seaside into a PharoCore 1.1.1 image and it worked fine and the load expression your are using is correct ..

Dale