[Seaside-dev] Moving Seaside-REST from Addons to "Core" in 3.1

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Tue May 8 15:37:52 UTC 2012

Philippe,

My only comment is that packages should not be deleted from repositories. It wreaks havoc on the lives of each developer that has started using the package and embedded references to the package in their configurations.

Build scripts break the minute you delete a package ... it's worse than when SqueakSource is down, because eventually SqueakSource comes back up:)

New versions of the packages can be stored in the new repository (updated versions of configurations can easily point to the new location), but please leave the old packages alone ...

Dale