[Seaside-dev] which version of Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser for 3.1?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:33:13 UTC 2012

OK.  Right now in the ConfigurationOfSeaside30 for Seaside 3.1 &
Pharo1.3 we have

ConfigurationOfOmniBrowserLukas +
Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser.pharoOB-NickAger.7 (which does not load
or run)

To fix it for Seaside 3.1 we could use either

ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser +
Seaside-Pharo-Tools+OmniBrowser.pharoOB-NickAger.7

or

ConfigurationOfOmniBrowserLukas + Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser-lr.7

  as both work fine (at least in Pharo 1.3). It seems like the
ConfigurationOfOmniBrowserLukas was added to the Pharo 1.3 spec just for
Seaside 3.1.

Does that sound right and should one combination be preferred over the
other?