[Seaside-dev] which version of Seaside-Pharo-Tools-OmniBrowser for 3.1?

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 22:46:26 UTC 2012

I'm afraid I don't know about ConfigurationOfOmniBrowserLuka**s . I presume
the two different configurations combinations load different forks of
omnibrowser. I don't know if there is a strong reason to use one over the
other, other than personal preference.
Also Omnibrowser isn't maintained for Pharo 2.0. There was some work
started by Stephen Eggermont to build a replacement Seaside "control panel"
without any Omnibrowser dependancies.
Perhaps until this work is completed we could miss out the Seaside control
panel and dispense with the Omnibrowser dependency problems.