[Seaside-dev] Broken build because of use of #includesSubstring:

John O'Keefe wembley at instantiations.com
Mon Jan 14 16:45:43 UTC 2013

For Grease, and therefore for Seaside, we agreed on the spelling
includesSubString:.

John O'Keefe [|], CTO/Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.
Skype: john_okeefe2     Mobile:  +1 919 417-3181 (Business hours USA
Eastern Time zone (GMT -5))
john_okeefe at instantiations.com
http://www.instantiations.com
*VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!*