[Seaside-dev] Re: missing methods in GemStone Grease packages

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:14:43 UTC 2014

Thanks Johan,

It was loading the ConfiguationOfGrease from
squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository because one of my projects dependencies
(ConfigurationOfXMLSupport, but there may be others) only refers to that
repository.  I've copied the latest ConfigurationOfGrease to the
squeaksource.com repo and am rebuilding my project.  My understanding was
that , when not using version locking, Metacello would take the 'latest'
ConfigurationOfGrease from the set of repositories defined for it in the
project and its dependencies.  But that seems incorrect.

How have you been handling fixing things like this?

It seems like it should be fine to edit the ConfigurationOfXMLSupport
#baseline118:  method to point to the smalltalkhub seaside
MetacelloConfiguration repo rather than squeaksource.  I don't think it will
mess anyone/anything up.

Thanks for taking a look

Paul

Johan Brichau-2 wrote