[Seaside-dev] Porting to VSE

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:21:08 UTC 2017

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Lorenzo Schiavina <lorenzo at edor.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am an old Smalltalker and I am still using VSE (because I developed a lot
> of applications with PARTS).
>
> I would like to know if any of you have ever made a Seaside porting to VSE
> or is so kind to give me some advice.

I am not aware of any port, I remember an occasional talk but not any
actual ports. If you want to try your hand and porting it yourself I
can certainly give you a few pointers to get you started. The easiest
of course is if you attend ESGU, which you should do anyway because
it's a great conference and a great experience. :-)