[Seaside-dev] R: Porting to VSE

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Wed Feb 22 11:48:50 UTC 2017

Hi Philippe,

nice hearing you!
Sure I would like to try!
I will appreciate any suggestion you would give to me.
As far as ESUG is concerned, I am a bit perplexed because they are going to the future (correctly!) and not toward the past.
At present, for Internet connection I am using WinInet DLL, that is not bad but I do appreciate Seaside and I would like to port to my old Smalltalk.
Of course, I use Pharo for my new application but my core work in VSE.
The field on which I am working now is Expert Systems.
If you are interested, please look at my site (unfortunately in Italian) and you will see that I have developed some interesting applications.
 http://www.edor.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=65

Please, tell me your opinion on my project.

Grazie

Lorenzo