[Seaside-dev] Configurable current request context variable

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:20:50 UTC 2017

Hi Philippe,

I’ve created an implementation, trying to do what you suggest; these are the changes:

- removed WADynamicVariable
- added GRDynamicVariable to Grease-Core
- subclasses of WADynamicVariable now inherit from GRDynamicVariable
- test cases for WADynamicVariable moved to Grease-Tests-Core (not sure about this. The tests should be the same for all platforms but Grease-Core does not contain GRDynamicVariable…)

I don’t have write permissions on STHub, so I’m attaching the patches below. I can also make the change for Squeak but I’m not sure how I would go about committing the change for VW / VASt. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Max