[Seaside-dev] Updated Seaside Control Panel for Pharo 6 / Seaside 3.2

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu May 25 11:26:36 UTC 2017

This is why I want to move to github and use pull requests.

Several changes work on Pharo6, but not 5. This is fine, but this also means we also need to adapt configs etc.
So… I try to push next version of Seaside, which needs dev version of Grease…
However, Grease dev does not work on Pharo6 … and some changes need to be ported to all dialects first...

… and I’m already half a day later again :(

Do not understand me wrong: these contributions are great and it’s exactly what we need (which is why I’m working on this today) !!
However, things get complicated when the end result is a version mess :(

Anyway… making progress: https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Grease/builds/235978258 <https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Grease/builds/235978258>

So, I should be out of the woods soon.

Johan