[Seaside] AddressBook demo

Lukas Renggli seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:44:28 +0200

Hi Tim

> Here's a little web addressbook I made today as a demo for somebody
> and (slightly altered) as part of my test-taker stuff.

I like your address book, because I am developing a small web-mail
application that would also need a kind of address book. Would you allow me
to include your source into my application?

At the moment there is no running server (there will be one very soon), but
you can download the source-code at:

    http://renggli.freezope.org/programming/smalltalk/swebmail

I am just writing a component that is able to generate sortable tables. My
application is already able to sort the mails, but the logic is not inside a
commonly usable component. If I can factor out that, it would be possible to
use that component also with your address book to sort the entries!

> Oh, it's for 0.93 since  haven't had time to move to 0.94 although it
> doesn't use any explicit bindings so maybe it would just work?

It works fine with 0.94.1!

Cheers
Lukas