[Seaside] Squeak IDE written in Seaside

Derek Brans seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:32:54 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_Cx8w/GbAefOPpcJ+MsbzDA)

> I'd appreciate some kind of
> autoindentation), then I'd think seriously about building such a thing.
> But you're still going to be without autocomplete, DoIt, etc.
>
> Avi

Why not use the text area for input only?  The rest of the time, code
could be displayed as HTML.
We can come up with creative ways to reproduce other features that make
the squeak IDE nice.

Derek

Phasecraft: Smarter Web Development.
Experts in web design, databases, flash design, multi-lingual sites,
branding, marketing and web hosting.
phone: 604-874-6463
mailto:info@phasecraft.com
http://www.phasecraft.com

--Boundary_(ID_Cx8w/GbAefOPpcJ+MsbzDA)

<excerpt>I'd appreciate some kind of

autoindentation), then I'd think seriously about building such a thing.

But you're still going to be without autocomplete, DoIt, etc.

Avi

</excerpt>Why not use the text area for input only?  The rest of the
time, code could be displayed as HTML.

We can come up with creative ways to reproduce other features that
make the squeak IDE nice.

Derek

</fontfamily></fixed>