[Seaside] Seaside Swiki

Tim Rowledge tim@sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:35:44 -0700

"Jim Benson" <jb@speed.net> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> When someone asks a question to the list and gets an answer to their
> satisfaction, I encourage them to do a short write up on the Swiki in the
> context of their view of how it Seaside works. It can be as simple as,
> "Here's the question, here's the answer", or "Here's how this all fits
> together in an application context".
An excellent suggestion, as witnessed by the email I was just writing to
make it myself. :-) I'd suggest that simple Q&As should just be added to
a FAQ-like page, with longer items seperated out on their own but with
pointers from the FAQ.

I'd also suggest sticking the approriate URL at the bottom of each
seaside mail along with the current mailing list data! Makes it so easy
to point people at it.

tim
PS making the list do reply-to-list wouldn't hurt either in my opinion.
I'm getting fed up with having to change the reply address everytime.
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
Useful random insult:- Lights are on but nobody's home.