[Seaside] Porting to ST/X

Keith P. Hodges keith.hodges@totalise.co.uk
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:09:45 +0000

Hello All,

great to be here, I have posted before on the subject of web
frameworks, I have some pretty ambitious plans in mind and have yet
to see anything that really appeals to me. (Zope was sorely
dissapointing, and python was the first language I have ever written
a list of reasons why I didnt like it)

I thought I would let you know I have ported Seaside to ST/X --- well
almost we are pretty much there -- I just haven't quite got my head
around the Continuation stuff. Would someone be able to put together
some simple test cases for me around Continuation so that I can see
what it is I am trying to achieve.

FYI, ST/X has got an implementation of PWS in it raring to go!

lets enjoy the ride at the seaside

Keith