[Seaside] Porting to ST/X

Avi Bryant avi@beta4.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:34:46 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Keith P. Hodges wrote:

> I thought I would let you know I have ported Seaside to ST/X

Cool!  I looked at doing that at one point, but ...

> almost we are pretty much there -- I just haven't quite got my head
> around the Continuation stuff.

... but that was the problem.  ST/X uses the C stack and only creates
MethodContexts lazily, which makes the stack-copying games of callCC: very
hard to duplicate.  I'm guessing you'll have to ask exept for help on
this.

> Would someone be able to put together
> some simple test cases for me around Continuation so that I can see
> what it is I am trying to achieve.

I'll think about that and see if I can post something for you.