[Seaside] [Q] Running headless (squeak, not me)

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Wed Apr 9 16:37:57 CEST 2003

What do you mean by "it doesn't" ?

Does it crash?  Not accept connections?  Display applicaiton not found?

Certainly if it works immediately on startup under X, it should just
work headless (assuming that squeak is in fact running without dying).

But I don't have any brilliant ideas why you're having problems unless
you have any more info.

Julian