[Seaside] [Q] Running headless (squeak, not me)

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Apr 9 17:11:49 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 04:37 pm, Julian Fitzell wrote:
> What do you mean by "it doesn't" ?
>
> Does it crash?  Not accept connections?  Display applicaiton not found?

It happily runs in the background, but won't accept connections either from
localhost or otherwise. Running it from a VNC X session in GUI mode seemed to
work fine... but now the gui is locking up after a while. Then I noticed that
the version of the VM is for the 3.2 release... I'll try to upgrade the VM
and see what happens.

Brian