[Seaside] Session termination

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Sun Aug 3 13:18:20 CEST 2003

Some methods of interest.

WARegistry>>collectExpiredHandlers
 (handlersByKey reject: [:ea | ea isActive]) do: [:ea | self
unregisterRequestHandler: ea]

WASession>>isActive
 ^ Time totalSeconds - lastAccess < (self application preferenceAt:
#sessionExpirySeconds)

WARegistry>>unregisterRequestHandler: anObject
 handlersByKey removeKey: (keysByHandler at: anObject).
 keysByHandler removeKey: anObject

I suppose if you wanted to cheat you can add some termination code in
#isActive, in the case that it's not active.

I think the proper thing to do would be to add a call to some cleanup method
on WASession after the registry unregisters the session.

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire
Web design that's anything but square
http://www.nerdonawire.com