[Seaside] aRenderer imageWithForm: error

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Aug 7 14:30:02 CEST 2003

Thanks,

Yes, I've dug into this  and I'm more puzzled than ever.
The form itself was a gif originally, and got added as an 8 bit
ColorForm.
So there is no form conversion when rewriting it - so now I suspect
that GIFReadWriter isn't exactly tops at writing.

Next thing to try is to write the thing back to a gif file and see if
that's been uglified.  I suspect it will be.

Which will take Seaside completely out of the loop - I'll have to see
if one of the grafix mavens on the squeak list
knows what the deal is.

Thanks again