[Seaside] Re: Which db with Seaside?

cg at cdegroot.com cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Aug 27 08:11:11 CEST 2003

 <seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Its pretty good.  It has some holes but for the simple cases it handles
>it works quite well.  What doesn't work so well are many-to-many
>relationships and the ability to qualify queries based on relationship
>criteria.

That's probably all true for the Squeak port - I don't know how old it
is, but at work I use the most up-to-date VW version and m:n relations,
relational queries, etcetera all work well. It even has binding syntax
which in some databases is necessary to store large objects and
generally is better for performance.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo