[Seaside] Seaside serving static contents

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sat Aug 30 11:47:18 CEST 2003

Hi all!
	I am developing a web application with seaside2.
it is very easy indeed... thank you for this framework ;))
I'd like to serve static content.
For example I'd like to serve static html documentation and so on.
I do not want to install another http server.
I have tryed the KomHttpServer-6.1 but i get some errors when I use it.
There is a simpler way to integrate static content?
For example can I build a simple webapp page to get the same behavior?
Thank you  a lot!
--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Machines certainly can solve problems,
http://www.siforge.org   | -- but not with pleasure. -- Leo Rosten