[Seaside] status

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Dec 10 02:48:56 CET 2003

Hi folks,

Just to let y'all know, I'm about to go traveling for a few weeks, and
my email access will be spotty at best.  So I'm unlikely to be
answering many questions between now and New Year's or so.

I do plan to push out a new release before I go, however, sometime
tomorrow afternoon.  This will include a bunch of small fixes and
enhancements that Julian and Andrew have been committing for the last
while, as well as a revised Store example and probably some other stuff
I'm forgetting.

This will be one of the last of the 2.3 series releases, as I've been
doing some pretty heavy refactoring on a development branch that's
nearly ready for a first release.  Expect to see a 2.4a sometime late
January.  I also intend to spend a fair bit of time in January/February
writing documentation...  no, really.

Happy holidays etc to all.

Cheers,
Avi