[Seaside] SqP - Design question

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Dec 17 09:07:31 CET 2003

Hi!

Cees de Groot <cg at theinternetone.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After trying with HV2 I decided that it didn't fit my needs (it needs
> work, quite a bit of work), so I'm currently experimenting with Seaside
> for SqP.

Bah! You infidel! :)

No worries. But just as you know, I have begun the merge of the four
classes in Seaside "Base-documents" with HV2. It looks promising
already.

Anyway, if you go with Seaside then you could at least grab the
HVUrlStream. Sure, it is trivial to write - but nevertheless.

regards, Göran

PS. Writing a diary entry on the above first "contact" with Seaside. And
damn it Seasiders - you are lousy at commenting the code! Only half
joking here.