[Seaside] A bit of help with Seaside

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Sat Feb 15 19:24:31 CET 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Avi Bryant" <avi at beta4.com>
To: "The Squeak Enterprise Aubergines Server - general discussion."
<seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Seaside] A bit of help with Seaside

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, [iso-8859-1] Germán S. Arduino wrote:

> By example: I would to have a html grid showing people records, then by
> means of a check box in each row I want to be able to select a record and
> modify or delete. Also I must to add records. But I can't figure how to
> build that grid (table), how to populate with my objects, and so.

>> German,

>> Start with a WAComponent subclass that will display this grid.  Let's
call
>> it RecordList:

>> [Big SNIP]

>> And I think that's it.  Does that help?

>> Avi

Hello Avi:

I've tested around 80% of your instructions and all is working! (except some
minor details, probably related with my lack of knowledgment).

Without doubts your mail is a very VERY good starting point for me! Thanks
by your explanations and your time.

I will continue trying with my first Seaside app and surely I will continue
asking things in the list.

Thanks again by your help and Best Regards from Argentina.

---
Germán S. Arduino
http://www.rva.com.ar