[Seaside] [repeated] Hopelessly stupid newbie question

Randy Siler rsiler at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 25 17:49:51 CET 2003

My mail system melted down and I lost any response that may have been
made to my question yesterday.
If you were by chance good enough to write me an answer, and if it is
still in your sent mail folder, would you please resend it, I'd really
love to read it. I feel just sick that I might have missed out.

Thanks very much,
Randy

Begin forwarded message: