metaTagNamed: (Was Re: [Seaside] inHeadDo:)

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Jun 12 18:47:15 CEST 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Nevin Pratt wrote:
>

>>Like this?:
>>
>>metaTagNamed: aName content: aString
>>    document head
>>        add: (WAHtmlElement named: #meta attributes: {'NAME' -> aName.
>>'CONTENT' -> aString}
>>

>Looks fine to me.

This method (#metaTagNamed:content:) worked fine with the first
SqueakMap iteration of 2.3.

But this code no longer works with the latest SqueakMap incarnation of
Seaside.

Seems the attributes scheme has changed.

I'm starting to look into the problem now, but if anybody has the easy
answer off the top of their heads of how to fix this method...

--
Nevin Pratt
Bountiful Baby