[Seaside] Getting started

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Jun 19 12:36:35 CEST 2003

If you have any recent Squeak image, you should be able to click on the
desktop to get the world menu, then choose Open, and then Package
Loader.  From there you should be able to find Comanche 5.x and install
it by right clicking on the package and choosing Install.

You can also install the latest Seaside this way. The tutorial,
unfortunately, is a little out of date at the moment.

Julian