[Seaside] The best combination of stuff for SeaSide?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon May 19 12:09:53 CEST 2003

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Stephen Pair wrote:

> I don't know what quirks Avi is referring to (and I'm
> sure they can be easily addressed)

Well I was going to try to come up with a description of how to reproduce
them, but I might as well mention what I've seen:

- After stopping a service, the socket was still listing, but any
connections to that port would just hang.  The printString of the service
did, however, claim it was "stopped".
- Trying to start that service again didn't change anything, except that
the printString became "running".
- This was fixed by saving the image and bringing it up again, after which
the service was both "stopped" and not accepting connections, and asking
it to start would bring things back to normal.  However,
- The next time I saved that image and tried to open it again, the image
would freeze completely a few seconds after being opened.

Anyway, I'll see if I can reproduce any of this when I have a bit more
time.

Avi